Note that in both items, times are expressed in Greenwich Mean Time and about ten years worth of data is available.
- Select "Download" then "Download Manager"
- Select "Currency pairs calendar data" item then click on "Open Selected Downloader"
- Click on "Start Downloading" then wait until the download process completes
Economic calendar data is saved in a custom intraday database.
- Select a EURUSD chart and set an intraday time frame
- Select "Tools" then "Database Data"
- Next to database, select "economic_cal"
- Click on "Show data on chart" (located at bottom) to display economic calendar data on the EURUSD chart
- Click on any "D" rectangle (or arrow depending on your Settings) to display the release description in a tooltip.
You can update columns view by selecting "Column Settings"
You can filter economic releases by typing a keyword next to "Search" then selecting a column (next to the search keyword)