How to print a chart
Updated on 2012-01-21 03:35:48
Although it is not possible to print a chart directly from QuantShare, printing a chart is very easy and here is how to do it.
- Right click on a chart then select "Image/Record"
- Click on "Save Chart" to save the chart as an image or "Save Pane" to save the pane as an image
- Type a name then click on "Save"
- Open the image with the software of your choice (Pain, Photoshop, or any other)
- Print the image from this software
You can also display a preview of the image by right clicking on file then print that preview by clicking on the "Print" icon
It is also possible to take a screenshot of the QuantShare application:
- Open QuantShare then press on "PrtScrn" key (Print Screen) to capture the entire screen and copy it to the clipboard or on ALT+PrtScrn to capture the currently active window only.
- Open your favorite image editor software then paste the capture by pressing CONTROL+V (Paste) or by selecting "Edition" then "Paste" (In Paint for example)