How to create a chart with a black background
Updated on 2011-03-26 05:18:51
Chart background color can be updated using the "Chart Settings" form. This form is also used to update several options such as stick and bar colors, axis colors, grid color/width...
- Right click on a chart, and then select "Chart Settings".
- In the new form, select the cell near "Back Color".
- Click on this cell and select "Black" color.
- The "Alpha back color" let you define the transparency of the specified background color.
- The background color is associated with templates. Each pane has its own template and this means that you can have a different color for each pane in the same chart.
- To save the pane visual settings, right click on a chart then select "Save template as".