For this method to work, you must have at least one static watchlist.
- In QuantShare, select "Tools" then "Watchlist"
- In the "Watchlist" form, click on "Create" then select "Create a static watchlist"
- Type your symbols then click on "OK"
These were the steps required to create a static watchlist.
Now let us show you how to drag & drop a stock to a static watchlist.
- Right click on a chart and keep the button pressed
- Move your mouse to the "Watchlist" form to drag and drop the chart symbol
- Release the right mouse button to open a small menu
- Select for which static watchlist you would like to add the chart symbol
After you select a watchlist, the chart stock symbol will be added to that watchlist.
To remove a stock for a watchlist, you should perform the above steps with a slight difference, which is to press on CONTROL when releasing the right mouse button.
Note that dragging and dropping a chart to the bookmark panel creates a shortcut of the chart formula. For more information about the bookmark panel please read:
What is the Bookmark Panel?