Besides the +25 drawing tools available in QuantShare (Auto Support/Resistance Lines, Gann Square, Fibonacci retracement..), you can create your own custom drawing tools by selecting "Tools" then "Custom Drawing Tools" or you can download the ones that were shared by QuantShare members (Drawing Tools). These tools are implemented using C# or JScript.Net programming languages.
In order to use a downloaded or created custom drawing tool, you need to add that tool (shortcut) to the bookmark panel. For more information, please read: What is the Bookmark Panel?
- Right click on the bookmark panel then select "Add shortcut"
- Select "Drawing tool" in the list then click on "OK"
- Select an item then click on "Load Selected Item"
- Double click on the drawing tool to select it
- Now, click on a chart to start the drawing process
- Click on another drawing tool or use ESCAPE key to cancel the drawing process of the active tool
In the bookmark panel:
- Right click on the drawing tool then select "Update Drawing Tool Settings" to update its settings
- You can move shortcuts by dragging & dropping them and you can place them in folders or sub-folders.