When displaying intraday data on a chart, you can choose to hide or display data/quotes from trades executed outside of regular hours.
- Right click on a chart
- Select "Intraday Settings" then "Show/Hide data outside regular hours"
If you choose to show data outside regular hours then all stock quotes will be displayed on the chart, however if you choose to hide it then the application will get the stock exchange settings and display data that occurs between the start & end of the corresponding day session.
To update the exchange sessions settings, select "Accounts", "Intraday Settings" then select the "Exchange" tab.
By default, stocks are associated with the "Default" exchange.
Here is how to associate a new exchange to one or several stocks:
- Select "Symbol" then "Categories"
- Add a new Market/Exchange. Example: NYSE
- Update stock symbols settings using the (Symbol -> Add) or the "Bulk Updater" by changing the market field and setting it to "NYSE"
- Select "Accounts", "Intraday Settings" then "Exchange" tab.
- Select "NYSE" exchange