QuantShare allows you to drag and drop indicators from a chart or formulas control into another chart's pane.
- Select a chart then right click on an indicator
- Keep the mouse button pressed then move it to another chart's pane
- Release the mouse button to complete the drag & drop process and add the selected indicator in the new chart
The indicator will be deleted from the first chart. You can keep it there (create a copy of the dragged indicator) by using the CONTROL key (keep pressing on CONTROL when performing the drag & drop operation).
After a trading indicator is added to a chart, the settings control automatically appears.
Note also that a new formula is created (with the same name as the original formula) in the new chart. If you drag & drop an indicator twice into the same pane then only one indicator is created.
Here is how to drag & drop a formula/indicator into a chart using the formulas control:
- Select "View" then "Formulas" to open the formulas control
- Click on a formula then drag & drop it into a chart's pane (left mouse button)
You can also drag & drop an indicator to the bookmark panel (What is the Bookmark Panel?). The indicator formula will be saved in the bookmark panel. After that, you can drag & drop that formula into a new chart' pane.